Here are 9 reasons why free, law-abiding citizens should be allowed to carry a gun in South Africa
- If you can defend yourself, you can defend your family; if you can defend your family, you can defend your neighbours; when neighbours defend each other, they defend their community.
- The South African Government has failed its constitutional mandate to safeguard its citizens and their property. You are most likely on your own during a violent attack against you or those close to you.
- The South African Police Service does not have the resources, ability or capacity to stop violent crime. Nor do private security firms, despite their best attempts.
- A responsible, well-trained and law-abiding woman with a gun, levels the playing field against any rapist or attacker double her size.
- Responsible, law-abiding gunowners combat crime.
- Law-abiding citizens can defend themselves and their families against violent criminals. The more law-abiding citizens carry guns, the bigger the deterrent to violent criminals.
- Law-abiding citizens that carry guns don’t need to live in fear because they can take responsibility for their own safety.
- Law-abiding, well-trained gunowners have improved situational awareness of their surroundings.
- When the police don’t answer, your gun will.
Read how to legally obtain a firearm in South Africa here: https://firearms.co.za/guns/legally-obtain-firearm-south-africa/
For self-defence training visit: https://golankmi.wixsite.com/golankravmaga